New York, NY
Account Services Representatives are responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management while providing timely and accurate information to the sales team and to the client. This involves working with multiple departments such as Advertising Sales, Inventory, Strategic Planning, Commercial Operations, Finance and Billing.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for maintaining and monitoring all upfront and scatter deals in order management system
• Develop strong understanding of our products and capabilities to better develop solutions for advertisers
• Serve as the first line of contact with internal and external entities to ensure proper maintenance of advertisers' schedules
• Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercial spots are booked according to guidelines
Deal Maintenance and Stewardship:
• Schedule commercials and coordinate client brand allocations, reconcile account discrepancies, send flowcharts and issue change notices to clients
• Steward deals through careful monitoring of delivery
• Offer recap packages to clients as needed and as available
• Develop a strong working relationship with Commercial Operations guaranteeing a timely and precise order process
• Collaborate with Sales Planner, Account Executive and Marketing to ensure that all marketing elements are properly booked and executed
• Identification and resolution of invoice discrepancies and adjustments
• Bachelor's degree
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills, be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, be detail oriented and responsive, deadline driven and have strong quantitative reasoning skills.
• Computer Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)