Sales Administration Manager
SportsEngine is seeking an Account Manager to join our Customer Success team. Our growing software company needs a strong team player who will be responsible for providing unparalleled service to our existing customer base while specifically focusing on renewals, product/feature add ons, increasing customer engagement and securing customer referrals.
• Success is primarily measured by achieving or exceeding the revenue goals for a specific segment of customers.
• The Value customer segment is defined by a specified revenue threshold and previously activated on SportsEngine's payment processing products.
• Revenue attainment is achieved through upselling and cross selling your customers on additional usage products, working with your customers to encourage usage growth and supporting your customers to minimize churn.
• You'll develop, coordinate and drive campaigns that promote revenue growth for your customer segment.
• For day-to-day management of your accounts, you'll have the authority to make decisions that are right for the customer, as well as align with company policies and goals.
• You'll participate in and support customer programs as defined by the Go-to-Market leadership team.
• You'll support Go-to-Market revenue initiatives like Safety, eCommerce and direct-to-consumer products.
• You'll schedule and lead quarterly account reviews with your highest value customers.
• You'll be the voice of your customers, sharing their feedback with Customer Success leadership to help improve the customer experience.
• You'll facilitate referrals from your customers and support new customer acquisition efforts of our Sales Team.
• You'll respond to all inbound sales inquiries from your customers
• You'll respond to any service and support inquiries from your customers and escalate to SportsEngine's Support Team as appropriate.
• You'll be required to maintain accurate records of account and sales activity using Salesforce.com and other Customer Success apps.
• You'll also work closely with SportsEngine Customer Success Managers and Sales Reps to ensure smooth internal account transition of new customers while delivering on all commitments, expectations and timelines.
• In addition, you'll continue to gain advanced product/industry knowledge while developing skills to better assist customers and achieve company goals.
• Your success will also be measured by your participation in helping to foster a team culture which is collaborative, supportive, encouraging and fun.
-2+ years experience in Account Management
-Strong written, email and telephone skills
-Account Management experience and/or service within software (SaaS) or web -based applications
-Experience in project management and/or coordinating targeted sales and marketing campaigns
-College degree or equivalent experience
-Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM system is preferred
-Experience working in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
-Experience in a deadline driven/sense of urgency environment
-Ability to provide creative solutions and build relationships with clients and co-workers
-Possess an "ownership" mentality towards work and clients
-Possess strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills