Account Director - Programmatic Partnerships
Universal City, CA
Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support the Digital Ad Sales operations of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for helping the Ad Sales team identify new client opportunities and developing creative and compelling tailored proposals
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Account Manager (Digital) will play a critical role within our fast pased advertising sales team, with a focus on ensuring that potential clients receive specific tailored communications and proposals. The Account Manager will be a key point of liaison between the marketing team and the sales team and will be responsible for ensuring that our CRM is used effectively to drive deeper client engagement and more effective and specific outreach.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Helping the sales team to build and manage relationships with existing and potential new clients and agencies through routine communication.
• Understand client needs and look for opportunities to develop creative solutions
• Stay informed and update sales team on industry marketplace and the competitive landscape
• Ensure that customer needs are translated properly into relevant proposals and propositions
• Help with communication for all internal requests, client requests and RFPs
• Monitor the trade press to uncover potential new contacts and clients
Synergistically work alongside all internal teams (Sales, Planning, Marketing, Research, Ops, etc.)
• Collaborate with Planning post-sale to ensure all clients are provided industry leading customer service
• Bachelor's Degree
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Media industry
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Self-starter; ability to work very independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
• Ability to travel as necessary
• Ability to effectively analyze data
• Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment