SportsEngine, Inc., an NBC Sports Group company, is currently seeking bright, motivated professionals to join our fast-paced, high growth and passionate sales team as a Sales Representative. If you have a passion for sales, sports technology, excellent communication skills and a drive to succeed, we would love to talk to you about our Sales Representative position.
Each day, hundreds of thousands of volunteer coaches, directors, and managers positively impact the lives of millions of children through Sports. In addition to teaching them about their sports, they also impact their lives by teaching them lifelong values of working hard, being honorable, and treating each other like family.
At SportsEngine, our mission is to help make these volunteer's lives easier by building world-class technology solutions to help them spend less time running their organization and more time putting smiles on the faces of children. To us, they are heroes.
We're looking for people who not only believe in our mission, but have a passion for craftsmanship. We're one of Minnesota's Top 100 Companies to Work For, provide only the best facilities and equipment, offer competitive pay, great benefits, and the opportunity to go home each night knowing you truly made a difference in the lives of heroes.
• Leverage our tech stack to strategically execute omni-channel, full-cycle sales strategies that provide value and drive valuable interactions with our customers
• Work directly with prospective customers via telephone, email, and online meetings to create demand and solve challenging customer problems in a consultative way
• Build and accurately manage your sales pipeline with regular pipeline reviews, creative advancement strategies, and the ability to translate product features to customer solutions
• Follow-through on all commitments to customers ensuring a successful internal transition throughout their onboarding experience post-sale
• Continue to gain advanced product and market knowledge to differentiate yourself and SportsEngine as both a technical and business fit for our customers
• Own your results. Unwavering personal daily effort standards so coaching focus centers around goals, sales skills & career growth
• Maintain accurate daily record of sales activity using Salesforce.com
• Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years in Mid-Market and/or SaaS sales
- Strong, consistent track record of sales performance in consultative sales environment
- Ability to engage with customers and thrive while being surrounded by a high-energy sales floor.
- Ability to relate and understand sport administrators' desired outcomes with strong telephone skills.
-Previous experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM, strongly preferred
-Demonstrated curiosity, positivity, and enthusiasm.
-A well-rounded understanding of sales framework, market, and customer needs.
-Demonstrated multi-tasking abilities with consistent and timely follow-through.
-Growth mindset - view challenges as opportunities and approach every day as an opportunity to improve and grow. Focus on controllables.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Understanding of sales engagement tools such as Outreach or SalesLoft, preferred.
-Ability to exercise independent judgment and a strong work ethic to effectively manage your time to yield sales within assigned territory.
-Experience in SAAS or web application sales, preferred.
-College degree or equivalent experience, preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5ky3z-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.