NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We're a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our three groups: Youth & Recreational Sports; Golf; and Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we're fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
Come join us as we work together as one team to innovate and deliver what's Next.
This role is part of our Youth & Recreational Sports division, which is comprised of technology platforms, such as SportsEngine, GoMotion, TourneyMachine, and TeamUnify that enable athletes, parents, coaches and team administrators in the youth and recreational space to manage their organizations, c ollect payments, share schedules, find programs to participate in and connect with other families. Additionally, NCSI enables leagues and organizations to properly screen and train coaches in an effort to keep kids safe. In this role, you will specifically support our TeamUnify & GoMotion platform . As a strong team player, you will be responsible for providing unparalleled service to our existing customer base. Specifically, focusing on renewals, product/feature add-ons, increasing customer engagement and securing customer referrals.
Read on to learn what you will do to be successful in this role:
• Ensure a smooth internal customer account transition from the Sales Rep (SR) and Customer Success Representative(CSR) while delivering on all commitments and timelines
• Assist customers with the setup and activation of their account
• Confidently ask discovery questions to fully understand needs/wants of each account
• Encourage the increase of product usage and revenue growth from each account
• Provide consultative feedback/advice to help create the best possible experience for our customers and their entire organization
• Respond to all inbound sales and service inquiries/requests from current clients in timely manner
• Continue to gain advanced product/industry knowledge while developing sales skills to better assist customers
• Foster a team atmosphere - support your teammates and share lessons learned
• Maintain accurate daily record of sales activity using Salesforce.com
• Meet and/or exceed department metrics and goals
• Other duties as assigned
- Strong written and telephone skills required
- 2+ years experience in sales, account management, and/or customer service
- Strong work ethic to effectively manage your time to drive growth within your territory
- Demonstrated multi-tasking abilities with consistent and timely follow-through
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Strive for honesty, transparency, and accurate communication - always over deliver
- Able to exercise independent judgment while taking great pride in your work
- Empathetic, solutions oriented and a true passion to service customers
- Ability to embrace change and thrive in situations where there is no ''paved path''
- Sales experience within software (SaaS) or web-based applications is preferred
- Experience using salesforce.com or similar CRM system is preferred
- A self-starter and problem solver, a team player
- Background or familiarity with the sport of cheer/dance, a plus!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8545m-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.