New York, NY
• Create, organize, and distribute break structures for programming across the network
• Confirm all sponsorship placements with production & traffic.
• Input proper cut in lengths and hit-times in the program grid
• Assist with delivery and airing of special programming & network interstitials
• Execute off-hours program schedule changes as needed
• Arrange and maintain daily schedules and travel itineraries for multiple executives
• Arrange meetings (including arranging for facilities/equipment, preparing of agendas, communicating/following up with attendees), and maintain monthly expenses for multiple executives
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Two years experience in TV production, Assistant Directing, Quality Control
• Ability to work flexible hours and respond during off-hours
Additional Job Requirements:
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Schedules will rotate, but must be able to work all shifts, including weekends and overnights.
• Must be able to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift with little or no notice if needed.
• Must be willing to work in NYC
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Understanding of basic television production terms & procedures
• Knowledge of television show timing and commercial integration
• Energetic, detail-oriented individual
• Screening or post-production work preferred
• Self-starter, eager to work on a small team, performing wide range of functions in a boundary-less way
• Ability to confidently and succinctly communicate across all levels of management
• Highly organized to be able to juggle various projects on an ongoing basis
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e7o8-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.