Financial Analyst Consolidations & Reporting
New York, NY
As Manager of Video Distribution and Curation, you will serve as a liaison between NBC News, MSNBC and TODAY working with various internal and external partners to distribute video. You will also manage content both live and VOD on our websites, mobile apps, OTT apps and on YouTube.
• Curate video across NBC News Digital's owned platforms as well as off-net platforms and partner sites.
• Lead MSNBC.com video curation efforts during primetime and evening hours.
• Collaborate with home page and mobile editors to elevate video.
• Serve as the main point of contact to syndication partners for pitching breaking news and event coverage planning.
• Work alongside digital and broadcast producers to select the best moments from evening MSNBC shows while ensuring clipping restrictions are met.
• Lead OTT app editorial strategy for MSNBC and update throughout the workday.
• Publish and optimize YouTube VOD and live products from Today, NBC News & MSNBC to meet strategic business and audience goals.
• Monitor competitors for best practices in the rapidly evolving OTT landscape.
• Create playlists in coordination with video operations around major events such as debate nights, elections and breaking news.
• Craft headlines and other video metadata to align with individual platform best practices.
- 4+ years experience in digital video programming and
- Deep interest in editorial, opinion and lifestyle video
- Expertise in News programming for YouTube, OTT apps
and mobile web.
- Strong headline writing skills and able to adhere to style
- Familiarity with video publishing and production tools.
- Ability to track and apply performance metrics.
- Ability to work evenings, from 4pm to Midnight ET.
- Bachelor's degree.