NBC 4, WCMH In Columbus, OH. Market seeks a Digital Account Executive.
This position will be responsible for aggressively pursuing digital media ad sales with local direct
clients and with interactive and traditional advertising agencies. This
individual will sell all digital properties including display, mobile, video,
social media, SEM, and email marketing. They will be on top of shifting digital
media trends, present themselves as a digital leader in the market and be well
versed as to how the web is impacting marketplaces and companies' business
models. They will demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell
strategically, and communicate effectively internally and externally.
• 5+ Years of Sales
experience is required
• 2+ Years of Digital
Marketing Sales is required
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain an account list
• Track record of developing long-term relationships with (and commitments from) major clients and agencies
• Ability to develop proposals, sales materials and respond to client information requests
• Monitor current digital campaigns and develop and evaluate delivery
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of available advertising programs, site information and resources
• Dedicated and driven work ethic, excellent writing, presentation, communication and networking skills
• Able to identify and create unique sales properties and promotions
• Analyze competitive (local & national) online media marketplace
• Strong knowledge of advanced targeting strategies related to display, video, social and SEM
• Industry and ad agency contacts a big advantage
• The successful candidate must enjoy problem solving and be unafraid of technical solutions
• Social Media Management, a plus
The following Digital Certifications are desired and are a plus:
• Facebook Blueprint
• Google Analytics
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29opy-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.