Production Assistant, Media Desk
New York, NY
This position is staff with end date for 6 months.
• Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air.
• Keep eye on show rundown throughout day to make sure graphics are in place, accurate and up to date
• Work closely with producers to research relevant and appropriate data for graphics.
• Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program.
• Help fact check and spell check graphics with speed and accuracy
• Assist in control room during breaking news, including creating appropriate graphics to support breaking news stories.
• At least one year of news production experience.
• Bachelor's degree.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under
tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Strong interest and knowledge of American politics a must
• Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Must have the ability to multi-task and work under deadline
• Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.