New York, NY
This is a staff with end date position for 6 months.
• Work closely with producers to research, select and locate elements for broadcast.
• Print scripts for anchors as well as provide research, background material, continual updates and breaking news.
• Assist in compiling research for anchors, maintaining on-air updates during live program.
• Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air.
• Oversee the airing, accuracy and artistic presentation of all graphic elements in control room during live program.
• Actively participate in daily story pitch meetings.
• Training in Avid editing.
• Write and produce stories on air for NBC News.
• At least one year of news production experience.
• Bachelor's degree.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under
tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
• Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
• Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5xk3-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.