Moving Picture Company
Remote / Virtual
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN QUEBEC
• Working closely with Compositing Supervisor to determine best approach to solve compositing challenges and develop final look,
• Performing tasks such as tracking, matte extraction, colour correction, paint fixes, roto and assembly of live action and 3D elements,
• Producing a final overall look that far exceeds client expectations.
• Must have at least two years experience in compositing digital visual effects for feature film,
• Must have thorough knowledge and ability to use the tools that produce Digital Composites such as NUKE, Fusion, Flame and Photoshop,
• Must present a show reel highlighting candidate's eye for colour, lighting, attention to detail and composition,
• The candidate must have the ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines,
• Strong communication skills are critical,
• Candidate must be able to work within a team environment,
• Stereo and/or on-set production experience is desirable.
• Some post-secondary education in related discipline would be considered an asset.
MR. X is composed of a unique and gifted team of artists, filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual storytelling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, has achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date. If you have the imagination, talent and drive, then MR. X is looking for you.