TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN QUEBEC
Our Editorial team serves as the key link between our clients, our in-house production teams, and the artists around the globe working on our film projects.
You will oversee ingestion/processing of incoming client material, management of the internal edits of the film's sequences and the running of various review sessions.
This is a role that will have you developing your skills and learning new experiences.
What You'll Need
• Strong communication skills
• Proven organizational experience
• Understanding of Editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, and Davinci Resolve
• A passion and willingness to learn
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with a variety of film and HD formats
• Basic understanding of color science
• Scripting knowledge such as command line usage or python
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical school certification in film editing or computer graphics, or equivalent work experience
• Previous experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects
• Strong technical background
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g36zq9-3-237-48-165-42 in your application.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.