The Moving Picture Company (MPC) has been a global leader in visual effects (VFX) for over 25 years and counting, with established facilities across the globe. We are renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to films, advertising, and other entertainment. Some of our most famous projects include the blockbuster movies Blade Runner 2049, The Jungle Book, The Lion King, and 1917.
MPC is part of Technicolor's premiere portfolio of VFX brands and services, working alongside Mr. X and Mikros to provide offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project. Within this collective, MPC has built a reputation for industrial-scale production of images, and the software development to enable this.
We are hiring a Tech Ops Coordinator to join our Tech Ops and Editorial Team. You will be able to contribute directly to the success and timely delivery of some of the most technically challenging and widely recognized movies in production.
You will get to work alongside our Tech Ops Engineering, Editors and Show Production Teams and will have an integral role in ensuring our clients' material is being processed and delivered according to their specifications and delivery schedules. It is a highly dynamic environment, and you will need a cool head, keen judgement, and problem-solving skills. We need a coordinator who can take the initiative and ownership of daily operations of our team and who can communicate complex problems in simple form to the team, stakeholders, and our clients. You will also relay information to the Production Team and VFX artists who rely on the Tech Ops and Editorial team's support and expertise.
• Manage the TechOps team calendar and be ready to attend and lead meetings between the team and our stakeholders in production
• Track and prioritize incoming requests to the team and serve as the first point of contact for the team
• Maintain the TechOps communication hub that ensure our clients are being provided with accurate and timely updates
on their requests. Helping to plan and engage with stakeholders of development initiatives including prioritization and value
• Liaise with our team's clients and stakeholders and our development team on prioritizing and implementing feature requests and updates to our software tools
• Assisting the Head of Editorial and Global Head of TechOps with day-to-day operations and team administration
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Basic understanding of VFX, computer graphics, or postproduction.
• Experience working as a member of a team
• Experience in a deadline driven, high pressure environment
• Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence, Microsoft O365
• Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team.
• Extremely organized with effective communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced and highly pressured environment.
• Positive, upbeat, and professional attitude with a customer-focused approach to completing tasks
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo63e-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.