MPC expands into Streaming and Episodic VFX with the launch of a specialist division, MPC Episodic. The division offers episodic directors and producers' access to the pioneering technology and world-class talent behind recent blockbusters such as; The Lion King, Godzilla: King of The Monsters, Detective Pikachu and the BAFTA award winning 1917.
Led by MD Tom Williams, Executive VFX Supervisor, Pete Jopling (The Bourne Legacy, Captain America: Civil War, Chernobyl),Head of Creative Gurel Mehmet (The Witcher, Avengers: Endgame, Inception) and Senior Producer Therese Zambra (Mars, Frontline) MPC Episodic is actively hiring the industry's top VFX talent, to work on some of the most exciting series visual effects work in the industry.
Lookdev Artists produce high-quality lookdev and shading for our CG Assets.
If you have a passion for lookdev and have experience in creating photo real characters and environments, then we want to hear from you!
• Knowledge of Renderman (user level)
• Knowledge of rendering methods
• Knowledge of Physically Plausible Shading models
• Knowledge of Mel/Python scripting
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Experience using Katana
• Shader Writing Abilities
• Previous experience with Linux
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Previous Experience in a VFX environemt
• Previous experience performing look development tasks
• Experience with real-world lighting and photography
• Passionate about building and leading teams of creatives
• Ability to make decisions to drive progress on a project
• Ability to solve complex problems and determine solutions
• Ability to innovate new methodologies to streamline workflows
• Ability to collaborate and engage with other department leads for efficient communication
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z410-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.