Characters Concept Artist - Assassin's Creed Hexe
Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world's best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
Works with lead/supervisor Rigging to establish a robust animation rig that reflects the tone and style of the film;
• Creates high-quality complete rigs (body and facial) that meet the technical and stylistic requirements of the film;
• Works closely with the animation team and ensures that production needs are understood and that animators have fast, efficient and intuitive assets;
• Proposes and applies modifications to the rig modules used in the pipeline under the supervision of a Lead/Supervisor;
• Provides technical and visual ideas and solutions for the film;
• Actively contributes to creating a quality film while managing production issues
• Experience in animation as a Rigging artist.
• Good knowledge of Maya's Rigging tools and great adaptability to use the internal tools and plugins installed in the studio;
• Experience with different rigging techniques in Maya and ability to optimize rig performance;
• Advanced experience rigging characters based on a Maya pipeline;
• Is proactive (alert on deadlines and resolution of technical problems) in order to respect the production schedule;
• Expertise on Maya and strong Python skills;
• Good knowledge of anatomy and good edacite to pay the necessary attention to produce deformations that respect the designs
• Ability to make decisions;
• Excellent communication skills and very good team player;
• Demonstrates creativity in problem solving;
• Knowledge of Maya API and/or C++ is a plus.
• Experience in cartoon project is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx2qjz-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.