Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world's best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
Under the supervision of the Head of Pipeline, the Technical Directors (TD) participate in the design, development, optimization and maintenance of the pipeline and production tools.
Led by the Lead TD Layout, the TD layout specializes in workflow layout issues in Maya. It covers the departments Previz/Layout, Confo Layout, Camera, FSD.
The Layout TD works closely with equivalent manufacturing departments.
• Developing Maya tools to accelerate artists' daily work
• Automate tasks to improve production speed
• Check the proper functioning of the tools
• Helping artists solve technical problems
• Create specifications for development
• Re-document tools and code.
• Maintenance of existing tools.
• Good knowledge of Maya software
• Good knowledge in Python and Pyside/PyQt
• Experience in solving problems with artist scenes
• Experience as a layout artist is a big asset
• Knowledge in Katana is an asset
• Knowledge of Shotgun is an asset
• Be a force of proposal, adaptation and motivation
• Thoroughness, autonomy and strong organizational capacity
• Practice of English (written & oral), including technical English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn3qk-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.