Chef.Fe D U00e9quipe, Programmation Audio / Lead Audio Programmer
Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world's best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
• In charge of receiving the client's material and updating film clips and databases
• Manage the output and send sequences to the client, making sure to include the most recent versions of the artists
• Provide artists with references to camera movements, resynchronization, image size changes or the order of shots
• Manage Avid media and data storage
• Maintain databases of plans and visual effects
• Prepare the dailies as well as the approval sessions with the clients
• Update internal visual effects montages
• Work closely with the production team, artists and all other departments
• Excellent mastery of AVID
• Good knowledge of encoding and transcoding of files, as well as an understanding of video codecs, file formats, and different frame rates and resolutions
• Good communication and excellent team spirit
• Rigorous, thorough and able to set priorities and work independently
• Ability to work quickly, under pressure and with respect to deadlines and quality
• English is an asset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk8kp-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.