The Inside Sales Executive position is an entry-level sales position within a one-year Inside Sales training and development program. In this fast-paced sales environment, expert sales leaders will be coaching you; allowing you to acquire hands on experience with our ticket programs as well as assist with gameday responsibilities and sales support to our Ticket Sales & Service team members.
• Sell new full season memberships, partial season memberships, group tickets and luxury suites
• Meet or exceed annual sales goals
• Meet or exceed daily activity metrics through a variety of communication channels, including outbound calls per day and face to face meeting at the ballpark, prospect location, or teleconferencing software.
• Proactively seek new leads through referrals, networking, and prospecting businesses
• Meet with prospective ticket buyers at sales prospecting event
• Attend networking events in the community to generate new business prospects
• Maintain accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects with our CRM system
• Provide excellent customer service to prospects and current clients over the phone and at games
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• Strong organizational, time-management, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines
• Coachable and possess a positive attitude
• Comfortable making cold calls on the phone
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (holidays, weekends, evenings)
• Comfortable making face to face sales presentations
• Highly self-motivated and have a desire to excel in sales
• Deliver exemplary customer service
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Experience with Tickets.com ProVenue (ticketing system) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 a plus
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3b4mq-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.