Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is seeking an experienced Coordinator, Licensed Media to manage its non-advertising clips and stills business reporting directly to the Director, Licensed Media & Advertising.
MGM Licensed Media & Advertising resides within the Global Consumer Products group at MGM Studios and licenses MGM's iconic film and television IP including clips, stills, characters, and more for use within film/tv productions, global advertising campaigns, events and publications, and new media content.
The Coordinator, Licensed Media & Advertising will work closely with the Director, Licensed Media & Advertising to manage the day-to-day high volume of clips, stills and other IP related requests. The position will also support the Director in both the global advertising and new media business as needed.
• Manage non-advertising Licensed Media inquiries/submissions/negotiations and support the Director as requested on Licensed Advertising and New Media initiatives
• Process all required approvals for incoming requests, including internal review for content to determine it is in line with MGM brand guidelines and liaising with all 3rd party approval parties
• Work in conjunction with legal to perform research of the Company's rights on each requested title and usage
• Provide license fee quotes and negotiate terms
• Draft and redline all clip/still usage agreements (short form/quitclaim)
• Oversee the new Licensed Media and Advertising website including responding to inquiries, curating content and highlighting it's unique b2b tools to clients; address issues with website support team as needed
• Coordinate with A/R to generate invoices and vendor set up forms for licensees
• Provide a high level of customer service to all licensees and prospective clients, including education on copyright license processes and practices; assisting in title and image research and suggesting alternate options within catalog as needed
• Coordinate all assets to be created for clients through corresponding laboratories along with researching what materials are available
• Track and follow-up on all issued licenses for signature and payments
• Create and maintain all license files for completed/paid contracts
• Provide input and reports on license activity and volume as needed to internal stakeholders
• Create quarterly sales reports for finance and senior leadership outlining recent deals and trends
• Draft sales materials and decks for client outreach and new business opportunities
• Develop and maintain current database of contacts for key advertising and clearance agencies and manage outreach initiatives to communicate licensing opportunities associated with Company's licensed media business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z750-3-226-72-118-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.