Assistant, Domestic TV Distribution and Global Engagement
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Contract Services Coordinator, Digital Transactional who will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of deal management support for all Transactional, such as PVOD, TVOD and EST, including output deals.
• Title rights and availability checks and creation, including pricing and categories through EMA, internal systems, or StudioConnect
• Clearance of content for distribution
• Facilitate window management for PVOD/EST/TVOD for upcoming new release titles; process availability date windowing for downstream media
• Analyze and compile TVOD and EST pricing and statistical research for all global clients (by region)*as needed for catalog
• Contract data entry/administration, including deal memo and change order creation
• Track television series broadcast dates for contractual availability purposes
• Monitor content on client website to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Update internal departmental spreadsheets and databases; Maintain contract files and historical documentation and generate reports as needed
Entertainment Merchant's Association (EMA) Administration
• EMA creation and maintenance for Global customers, including pricing, MPAA ratings and license periods
• Maintain alerting calendar to track various due dates, trigger dates, etc.
• Work directly with partner clients to facilitate issues with portal uploads
• Analyze EMA avails to identify and correct issues, such as mismatched SKUs, incorrect title metadata, etc.
• 1-3 years of experience in sales/contract administration or related field
• Strong understanding of digital/Transactional required
• Working knowledge of Entertainment Merchant's Association (EMA) avails and process
• IPM, Mediamorph and/or StudioConnect experience a plus
• Prefer knowledge of Entertainment Merchants Association (EMA) avails, Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR), Logical Asset Identifier (ALID), and related industry standard platforms
• Strong Microsoft Office and advanced Excel skills
• Bachelor's degree
Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrates self-initiative, uses critical and creative thinking to solve highly complex, multi-faceted business challenges
• Motivated and proactive problem solver; team player
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills and extremely detail oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p3mn-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.