Mtg Acquisitions Coordinator
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking an Assistant to provide day-to-day support to the EVP, Worldwide Acquisitions & Film Sales and EVP, International TV Distribution in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Handling administrative duties including managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and covering phones
• Processing invoices and expenses
• Scheduling a high volume of meetings for the executives during film festivals and markets
• Working closely with the executives to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments
• Attending meetings as needed and tracking action items
• Additional duties and projects as assigned
• 1+ years of experience as an administrative assistant within a studio, talent agency, and/or production company
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook/Excel, Zoom, and GSuite
• BA/BS degree
• Attention to detail, strong organization, and prioritization skills are a must
• Strong interest and knowledge of the film industry
• High level of confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to complete complex tasks quickly and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
• Advanced skills in Excel
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvp3jw-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.