MediaLink, a UTA Company, is seeking an Assistant to support two Managing Directors who are based in our Chicago office.
MediaLink is the media and marketing industry's most trusted and connected advisory group that specializes in identifying areas of opportunity, optimization and ultimately growth for our clients.
Candidates must have the ability to proactively function under tight deadlines in a fast-paced working environment and experience managing daily schedules/calendars with high volume meetings. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities.
This is a full-time position with benefits and will pay $23.00 per hour.
What You'll Do
• Assist with high volume scheduling, coordinating, and managing of logistics for meetings including determining meeting times based on schedules across multiple attendees and time zones, booking conference rooms, confirming attendees and setting up video conference capabilities
• Daily calendar management of in-office, offsite and virtual meetings
• Assist with assembling pre-meeting research and materials
• Maintain contacts, databases, spreadsheets and drafting correspondences
• Coordinate travel including researching options, preparing itineraries and booking
• Prepare expense reports for review and submit to accounting for approval
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels including external clients and partners
• Provide additional team support and assist with special projects as needed
What You Need
• 1+ year assistant experience, a plus within the media, marketing or entertainment industry
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, but not required
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with other platforms and systems (Zoom, Slack, Salesforce, Concur, and Workday)
• Strong ability to liaise with internal staff and external clients at all levels
• Demonstrated experience maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentially
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly intense client service work environment
• Effective time management skills with ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Capable of managing several projects or tasks simultaneously
• Ability to solve problems, take ownership and accountability
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Organized with a strong attention to detail
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
At MediaLink, we create competitive advantage and growth strategies for both large-scale and early-stage organizations. We drive growth and foster innovation by identifying key challenges, providing practical tactics and helping to implement the solutions. Unlike other companies, we can offer you access to direct client relationships with large global companies at a senior level. We provide you with the opportunities, strategies and execution of these to help you develop and grow, all while giving you access to senior leadership and their expertise.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rob094-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $23.00 to $0.00 Per Hour ($ USD)
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.