Welcome to Maxis, home to tinkerers, craftspeople, & storytellers. Our drive is to inspire everyone to make a better world through creative play. As the developer of The Sims, we create games and experiences for millions of people around the world and are always looking for new ways to inspire our players. Maxis is a place where you can do what you love and help others grow while doing it; a place where your unique voice can be heard and seen. We put creativity and inclusivity at the core of our work and don't settle for seeing the world only as it is, but strive to build a world as it could be.
Teams are building the next generation game and creative platform, Project Rene and reimagining The Sims that players know and love with even more new ways to play. We're excited you're interested to learn more about how you can join our team and dream big.
You will be reporting to the Production Director for The Sims 4.
Location: Remote North America - open to most North America locations
As a Producer with Maxis, you will be focusing on major features and whole pack production, leading a team of cross-discipline developers, and maintaining standards for functionality and quality to deliver the best player experience.
• Collaborate with a cross-discipline team to lead a DLC pack development or associated features and content from concept to release
• Operate independently with confidence to drive production processes and communication to deliver on critical milestone objectives
• Drive scoping & prioritization recommendations for the pack team
• Balance the needs of the player experience with the needs of the business and development team
• Help to design, evolve, and improve processes in broad areas of game development
• Own and drive portions of presentations and reviews up and down the organization
• Learn and work with proprietary development tools
• Utilize player feedback to inform strategic decisions
• Maintain workflow documentation and drive cross-discipline collaboration
• Mentor lower level producers or interns in specific areas as needed
• Understand and utilize KPIs, ROI, and player feedback with Sr. Team Leadership and community feedback to inform decisions
• Review and demo in-development software
• Log, prioritize, and help resolve emergent issues
• Coordinate with brand and marketing teams on go-to-market strategy and assets
• Write, edit, and approve player-facing text
• Contribute to a stimulating and fun work culture
• You are organized and detail-oriented
• You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
• You have demonstrated leading feature, DLC or entire game production from concept to release on at least 1 major AAA or Mobile game
• You are passionate about delivering the best experience for players
• You approach change with an open mindset
• You love videogames; knowledge of The Sims is a welcome plus!
Visit us at: https://www.ea.com/ea-studios/maxis
'US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $113,300 - $171,700
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $111,500 - $171,700
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $126,700 - $171,700
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $111,500 - $144,000
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $111,500 - $157,300
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.'
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj1y9e-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.