Account Coordinator, TV
New York, NY
• Facilitate the custom billing process, including consolidating necessary documents, uploading them to SharePoint.
• Assist Partnerships PM with overseeing custom department pipeline.
• Liaise with Account Managers, Sales and Estimators to oversee pricing process for multiple projects and communicate respective requests and costs.
• Request contracts to draft from Legal, communicating deal terms efficiently.
• Build frameworks and tools to streamline efforts and identify new marketing opportunities.
• Assist Sales Integration team throughout the Pre- & Post-Sale process – responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Contribute during brainstorms and assist with building client proposals
• Assist with creation of marketing materials
• Oversee Sales Integration tracking documents to ensure all projects are up to date.
• Interface with the Ad Ops and Sales Integration teams to create end of campaign recap decks.
• Send Recap Notes for weekly Production call
• Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize large volume of projects.
• Ability to route and track creative feedback / approvals and effectively communicate to various vendors and internal teams.
• Must be detail oriented, proactive, organized and have the ability to follow-up often and in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Ability to collaborate with members of multiple divisions within the Marvel New Media and Publishing teams.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects – knowledge of programs to facilitate organization (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Documents, Keynote, Power Point, Mac and PC experience, Adobe Photoshop.)
• Site traffic, social metrics, and metrics reporting experience a plus.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71x1q-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.