Digital Asset Technician
Marvel Studios is an entertainment brand defined the stories and successes of our more than 8,000 incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. Based at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California, Marvel Studios is one of the most successful movie studios in the world, today. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises, led by President Kevin Feige, is a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with vision as far-reaching as our stories.
BTS and EPK:
• Fulfill all internal and external requests for BTS and EPK material across all Marvel titles. Ensure that Disney teams and vendors receive content in the proper specs.
• Coordinate source material flowing from the Studio and Productions to various Disney teams and creative vendors.
• Work closely with Productions to track and archive BTS and EPK material across all Marvel titles.
• Work closely with Creative Services Manager to prepare necessary content and deliverables for screenings that occur both in person as well as remotely for all Marvel titles.
• Track and maintain the organization of scripts across all titles in Marvel's digital asset management system. Follow up with filmmakers to check on new draft versions and update scripts in the system regularly.
• Schedule script reads for internal and external users and send out proper script versions for approved access windows.
• Maintain all scripts trackers and system user lists for batch sends.
Events, AV Finishing, and Other Content Needs:
• Assist in the preparation of final content and deliverables for domestic and global events where Marvel sizzles, clips, and greetings are being shown.
• Provide technical support throughout additional content workflows involving set visit presentations, filmed presentations, presentation decks, etc.
• Assist in the preparation of content for CSM distributions.
Digital Asset Management:
• Facilitate secure asset transfers and make technical adjustments to file formats and codecs based on delivery requirements for requests.
• Archive and transcode all BTS, EPK, and Marketing material including sizzles, clips, greetings, marketing shoot footage, etc.
• Handle video editing needs such as watermarking, redacting, and cutting using video editing programs.
• Organize all files for Creative Services department and ensure that asset details such as status, versions, and notes are kept up to date.
• Administration of company and user accounts and permissions within Marvel's asset management and delivery system.
• Provide front-line support for users experiencing system issues (e.g., training, logins, troubleshooting, and accessing and sending material).
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a driven data asset management field, entertainment data asset environment, or post production space.
• Experience with Filemaker, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Smartsheets, and/or Airtable
• Must have strong organizational skills and able to multi-task.
• Very strong communication skills, and the ability to work well with different groups of people from various departments.
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn2m4-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.