The Assistant Project Manager, Business Development Partnerships will assist the Business Development team with managing and growing its digital licensing partners. This role will help facilitate all of the partners' needs and requests in order to maximize the longevity of the partnership. In addition to supporting digital licensees, the Assistant Project Manager may also support the Business Development team with internal vertical projects. Along with being the day-to-day contact for Marvel partners, the Assistant Project Manager will interface with multiple Marvel LOBs to ensure all partner and project contractual obligations are being managed and processed. Lastly, along with being front facing, the Assistant Project Manager will also support the Business Development team with a multitude of organizational and back-end support.
• Assist with the management of Marvel partners to ensure the partner feels well supported throughout the term of partnership engagement. This includes, but is not limited to: marketing, content updates, and contractual requests
• Assist with the onboarding and management of new Marvel partners
• Interface with both Marvel and TWDC LOBs in support of 3rd party Marvel partnerships
• Provide weekly updates of partnership engagements to Corp BD & Strategy team
• Help build PowerPoints and excels to assist the team with market analysis
• Must submit a cover letter
• At least 1-2 years of experience working at a large company across multiple LOB's
• Proven project management & account management experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
• Strong communication, multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
• Hardworking and goes above and beyond
• Is polite, kind, and treats others the same way they would want to be treated
BA / BS Degree or relevant work experience
This position is with Marvel Entertainment, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8b4p-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.