Position at Industrial Light & Magic
The Talent Management Team manages various VFX departments (artists and production), is responsible for resource allocation and capacity management and their overall well-being.
We are looking for a Talent Management Coordinator to support the talent management team who reflects the collaborative mindset, production excellence and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
On any given day, you might…;
• Update and maintain crewing and capacity spreadsheets and databases
• Pull and create reports from crewing databases
• Coordinate and facilitate regular departmental meetings
• Prepare agendas for various artist meetings, taking notes and disseminating as appropriate
• Coordinate post project, probation and annual reviews
• Collate artist annual leave requests for review and approval and provide confirmed holiday information to HR Coordinator for tracking
• Coordinate candidate interviews with recruiters, talent managers, and artist hiring teams
• Provide general administrative support and any ad-hoc requests
Here are the skills and experience you need to be successful in this role:
• An experienced, proactive and positive coordinator, who is able to form genuine connections with people
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Confident with excel, G-suites, some knowledge of databases and superior calendar management skills
• Attention to detail, ability to manage confidential information and a passion for meticulous organisation
• You probably have 2 or more years experience in a related coordination role, either in production or another related creative industry
• • •
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kj4n-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.