Royalties Reporting Assistant
Universal Music Group
Position at Industrial Light & Magic
ILM opened its Sydney studio in July 2019. The youngest of all of the ILM studios, the Sydney studio leverages the expertise and technological know-how developed over 40 years at Industrial Light & Magic combined with the top artists and technicians in the region. Knowledge and culture flow freely between the company's five studios and the global team shares tools and workflow allowing for seamless collaboration on all shared projects.
As we grow ILM Sydney, we are seeking a variety of talent to join the team and be a part of this exciting opportunity.
We are looking for a Talent Coordinator who reflects the collaborative mindset, production excellence and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
The talent coordinator is responsible for supporting the talent managers, assisting in VFX crew and capacity management in the ILM studio. Overall the role's purpose is to support the talent team, providing artists and potential candidates with a positive experience at ILM.
What you'll do
• Updating and maintaining crewing and capacity spreadsheets and databases
• Pulling and creating reports from crewing databases
• Coordinating and facilitating regular departmental meetings
• Preparing agendas for various artist meetings, taking notes and disseminating as appropriate
• Coordinating post project, probation and annual reviews
• Collating artist annual leave requests for review and approval and provide confirmed holiday information to HR Coordinator for tracking
• Coordinate candidate interviews with recruiters, talent managers, and artist hiring teams
• Providing general administrative support to the talent team
What we're looking for
• An experienced, proactive and positive coordinator, who is able to form genuine connections with people
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Confident with excel, some knowledge of databases and superior calendar management skills
• Attention to detail, ability to manage confidential information and a passion for meticulous organisation
• A genuine interest in talent management
• You probably have 2 or more years experience in a related coordination role, either in HR, production or another related creative industry
Lucasfilm is among the world’s leading entertainment service companies, a pioneer in visual effects and sound across multiple mediums, and is home to the legendary Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises.