Conform & Colour Assistant
London, United Kingdom
Position at Industrial Light & Magic
Working alongside the Talent Managers assisting in crew and capacity management.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• • Coordinating and facilitating regular departmental meetings
• Coordinating and facilitating weekly production meetings
• Preparing agendas for various meetings, taking notes and disseminating as appropriate
• Coordinating probation and annual reviews; Regularly organising and collecting feedback (sometimes in conjunction with TMs);
• Collating artist annual leave requests for review and approval and provide confirmed holiday information to HR Coordinator for tracking.
• Diary management, both for the Sr TM as well as the team diary (could fall under ''administrative support'' depending on how specific you want it).
• Creating and regularly updating tracking documents for use by the talent team as well as external teams (STG,HR, Facilities).
• Providing general administrative support to the Talent.
Key Peers or Relationships
Senior Talent Manager, Talent Manager, Producers, Production Managers, Recruiters, HR Coordinator
• Previous administrative experience supporting a Talent or Recruitment team.
Required Skills / Competencies
• Show a positive and proactive attitude
• Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with internal and external individuals at various levels of seniority.
• Successfully organise, prioritise and complete multiple projects with extreme attention to detail.
• Demonstrate strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrate punctuality, reliability and flexibility.
• Work independently and be self-motivated.
• Experience of creating and maintain databases
Preferred Skills / Competencies
• An interest in and understanding of VFX industry.
• A commitment to continual professional development
• Competent use of Google Suite, Keynote and MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Lucasfilm is among the world’s leading entertainment service companies, a pioneer in visual effects and sound across multiple mediums, and is home to the legendary Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises.