Title: Coordinator, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Status: Part Time
Reports to: Director, Human Resources
Pay Rate: $20.00-$23.00/hour*
*Compensation rates vary based on job-related factors, including experience, job skills, education, and training.
The Los Angeles Dodgers are hiring a Human Resources Coordinator who serves as an employee champion and helps organize, coordinate and implement department projects and processes. We are looking for an individual who is creative, driven, and has a strong inclination for getting things done. You'll be part of a great team who thrives on partnering with our employees across all levels of the organization. The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support across multiple functional areas.
• Create and maintain all employee electronic files. Input and maintain accurate data for newly hired and terminated employees
• Compile and sustain records for use in employee benefits administration
• Respond to employment verification inquiries, audit employee files, and provide relevant information to authorized individuals. Ensure all documents are filed accurately and remain confidential
• Use HRIS System to gather and analyze data, prepare reports, and manage personnel files for a diverse population
• Draft and distribute policy and procedure manuals and support People Operations team in educating employees on, and adhering to, company policies. Act as a vital source of human resources information, answering any questions employees may have
• Prepare materials and craft content for employee communications using Canva, Powerpoint, Sharepoint (company Intranet) and other related software
• Cover for Front Office Receptionist on a consistent, alternating schedule during the week
• Review and circulate job applications with the respective hiring manager and post announcements for open positions
• Support new hire procedures, including coordinating employee handbooks and ensuring all essential paperwork is accurately filled out and submitted to appropriate persons
• Assist in the distribution of employee giveaways
• Plan, coordinate and execute employee engagement events from set up to tear down.
• Responsible for the organization's wellness calendar
• Foster positive employee relations and collaborate in resolving any employee issues that surface
• Special projects and other duties as assigned
• Positive and friendly demeanor
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multi-tasking
• Reliable and personable; enjoy working with a diverse range of individuals and ensuring employee requirements and needs are met first
• Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing and handling files and records
• Familiarity with HRIS systems
• Experience with PowerPoint, Canva and Excel
• Experience with Event Planning is a plus
• Must have a valid California Drivers License, with a verifiable safe driving record, and safely operate a company supplied motor vehicle, daily, for duties related to this position
Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should apply via the internal job board in UltiPro by following these prompts:
MENU > MYSELF > MY COMPANY > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > select the position > CONSENT > APPLY NOW
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes their right to work in the United States.
• Bachelors or better in Human Resource Administration or related field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnn523-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.