WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy live events? Do you excel in fast paced, creative environments? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for music and a love of the live event experience. Is this you? Read on…
Vibee is a global travel experience company, providing exclusive hotel & ticket packages to the best music festivals, concerts and destinations worldwide.
We connect global travelers & music fans to curated Vibee destination experiences, as well as events from our exclusive partners like Live Nation, Insomniac Events, C3 and more.
This is a unique opportunity to join our team of passionate travel experience creators with Vibee and catch the buzz!
Vibee is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Fan Experience Coordinator to join the Fan Engagement Team. This position will answer inbound calls, emails, and chats from customers from around the world and handle various types of requests that require different levels of trouble-shooting, all while providing exceptional service and working towards a goal of one contact resolution. This is not a remote position. This position reports to the Director of Business Operations.
• Resolve customer queries in an efficient and timely manner
• Provide the highest level and quality of customer service at all times ensuring customer confidence
• Utilize verbal, electronic, paper, and other means of communication with customers, and make suggestions for the improvement of communication systems
• Advise and support other members of the customer services team and external departments in relation to event and venue information and customer queries
• Liaise with other departments across the business to ensure adequate knowledge of the business to enhance the service provided to the customer
• Adhere to all company and departmental processes, procedures, and policies
• Flexibility to perform other job-related duties as required
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree is considered a bonus.
• 2+ years of experience in hospitality, live events, or customer service industry
• Experience using Microsoft Office and G-Suite programs
• Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, multiple-demand work environment
• Excellent oral and written communications and organizational skills
• Must have problem solving skills, active listening skills, and be able to multitask
• Exceptional customer service and organizational skill
• Demonstrated ability to build and foster relationships both internally and externally
• Proven to perform well under pressure; managing multiple priorities simultaneously
• A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to work evenings & weekends as required
• Ability to travel for events both domestically and internationally
• Possess a valid passport
• Strong technical skills in Microsoft Excel and Word, as well as Google Docs and Sheets
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates working onsite at our events
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
• Must be willing to travel extensively both domestically and abroad
• Must have a current passport and be able to travel worldwide without restriction
• Must be able to continuously stand or walk
• Must be able to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently
• Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally
• May occasionally walk on slippery or uneven surfaces
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels in the work environment
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Vibee for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyq6bp-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.