Director, Marketing & Data Strategy
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Third Party Vendor Analyst will report to the Manager, Third Party Vendor Risk and assist with providing ongoing management, administration, and training for Live Nation's third party vendor management solution. Additional duties may involve assisting with other Compliance and Information Security related initiatives. The Third Party Vendor Team works closely with key stakeholders across multiple functional and business groups across the Live Nation Entertainment enterprise.
What This Role Will Do:
• Provide day to day oversight and administration for Live Nation's Third Party Vendor (TPV) Management program. This includes:
• Assist with facilitation and follow up for compliance due diligence of third party vendors
• Work with the business owner, internal stakeholders, and the vendor to ensure documentation is up-to-date throughout the vendor lifecycle
• Complete the import, export, and reporting of TPV data as required by stakeholders
• Fulfill account creation, password resets, and general tool troubleshooting requests for both internal users and external vendors
• Work on projects to integrate tools with external systems as needed
• Assist with general awareness training
• Work with Compliance and Information Security teams as well as internal stakeholders and external vendors throughout the Third Party Vendor life cycle
• Assist with maintaining Compliance and Information Security related training programs to help educate employees with regard to Policies & Procedures
• Assist with pulling and maintaining metrics, dashboards, and reports for Compliance and Information Security related program activities
• Participate in due diligence reviews related to mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, supply chain partners, other counterparties, and new internal projects and/or changes to existing processes
• Assist with Compliance and Information Security related initiatives
• Work with Internal Audit and Stakeholders as needed to conduct Compliance risk assessments and develop reports and associated recommendations
What This Person Will Bring:
• Experience in technical product/project management or support
• Experience in third party vendor risk management is a plus
• Excellent computer skills including experience with word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
• Proficiency in scripting or development is a plus
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills required
• Ability to work with cross functional stakeholders in order to meet organizational goals within deadline
• Ability to work in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones
• Ability to maintain discretion with sensitive and confidential information
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for acc
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.