Awesome Job: Technical Talent Acquisition Partner
Great Location: Chicago, Il; New York, NY; Chantilly, VA
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
The Technology Recruiter plays a vital role in creating and executing on talent acquisition strategies for our Technology teams within Ticketmaster. This role will power this team by bringing in the best talent. This role will partner with Business Unit Leaders, Human Resources, and other leaders within Tech teams to create and implement sustainable recruiting programs to address immediate and long-term staffing goals. The Technology Recruiter sources, recruits, screens, interviews and recommends candidates for positions at all levels focused primarily on mobile product development talent.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Manage recruiting campaigns for client group(s)
• Partner with Business Unit and local Leaders to develop an understanding of hiring nuances of the business
• Responsible for full life cycle recruiting - all hiring manager communication, job description preparation/posting, sourcing, submit candidates, relationship management, issue resolution, setting process/procedural expectations, coordinating new hire setup/logistics, etc.
• Develop sourcing strategies that maximize the qualified candidate pool
• Coordinate and facilitate various on-site recruiting events, e.g. hackathons and meetups
• Assist with the onboarding of new hires
• Develop/maintain hiring forecasts and gather feedback on recent hires and service levels through feedback sessions and monthly meetings with client group(s) and HR leadership
• Assist with data entry into applicant tracking system
• Manage/maintain recruiting data and metrics for client group(s)
• Assist with other special projects as required
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years full life cycle technical recruiting experience (technology talent)
• HR Generalist experience a plus
• Experience recruiting in a high volume environment
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Advanced knowledge of Internet, especially search functionality on job sites
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems; Workday a plus
• Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills a must
• Keen ability to identify and recruit passive job seekers Creative and forward thinking approach to candidate sourcing and job promotion
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within Recruiting
• Highly resourceful, creative, collaborative, motivated and driven
• Ability to effectively prioritize workload and work in a fast paced, ever-changing culture
• Passionate about relationship based recruiting
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Comfortable with remote management
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vyn4-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.