- Full Time
The Contact Centre team are responsible for managing large quantities of customer queries through inbound/outbound calls and via email in a timely and efficient manner. A major priority is to identify customer needs and provide the best solution possible.
The Contact Centre Team Supervisor provides effective leadership, direction, and motivation of staff to meet customer service standards and corporate objectives.
The Contact Centre Team Supervisor provides high quality competitive customer service by empowering staff through the development of a team culture and a performance management approach.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Manage the operations of the sales and servicing functions within the Contact Centre as required.
• Implement a performance-based culture in the Contact Centre by determining performance targets, a performance management and reporting system
• Promote a positive working environment for all Contact Centre staff
• Accept problematic calls from Customer Care Advisor's and determine resolution or need for escalation.
• Work on projects to identify areas requiring change; develop strategies for improvement and implement these strategies in a timely manner in collaboration with the Planning Assistant.
• Ensure all staff have the required tools and information to service all customers ie: maps / cheat sheets etc
• Represent the Contact Centre in meetings when required
• Ensure call flow and wait times are being met by monitoring of Custom View
• Monitor, evaluate and subsequently manage Customer Care Advisors to ensure required levels of customer service are maintained at all times whilst taking into consideration both agreed service levels and budgetary costs
• Assist in the recruitment and selection of staff in consultation with the Head of Fan Experience and Human Resources Department.
• Communicate Contact Centre rostering requirements to the Workforce Planning Coordinator to ensure business needs are met, taking into consideration contract requirements, agreed service levels and budgetary costs
• Effectively train, coach and motivate the Contact Centre team members and ensure ongoing training, career and personal development and motivation within the team
• Empower personnel to take ownership of customer enquiries and provide superior service by making decisions and taking responsibility
• Recognise staff strengths to determine suitable candidates for other areas of Contact Centre operations.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Interpersonal Skills - Ability to relate to people on all levels by quickly establishing rapport
and displaying patience where necessary.
• Organisational Skills - Proven ability to effectively manage time to ensure training deadlines and business needs are met.
• Results Orientated - Show commitment to the achievement of results and targets by accepting responsibility, owning the task, and effectively applying effort and resources, combined with passion, belief and energy.
• Computer Literacy - Ability to use Microsoft Office based computer packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Typing skills with high accuracy
• Communication - Demonstrating strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Clarity and confidence when presenting/training. Effective listening skills are also paramount.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Customer Focus - Ensuring Ticketmaster's internal and external customers' needs are continually satisfied. Experience in dealing with and training a range of people from different backgrounds is highly regarded. Contact Centre experience is advantageous but not mandatory.
• Attention to Detail - Ability to accurately maintain training manuals and other training documentations ensuring quality assurance requirements are met.
• Flexibility - Demonstrated ability to accommodate and adapt to changing needs of the business in a highly pressured working environment. At the same time, proven ability to adhere to set guidelines and process adherence.
• Problem Solving - Ability to identify potential problems and identify solutions. Appropriately seeking information from higher source when required.
• Positive Attitude - Possession of ''natural energy'' with a proactive focus.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmj632-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.