We are looking for a highly organized, experienced, motivated individual with dynamic interpersonal skills! This individual will assist our Promoters and liaise between departments in day-to-day tasks, concert booking procedures, venue calendar bookings and managing relationships in the live event industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Acts as liaison between colleagues & clients to facilitate work and accomplish objectives in a collaborative effort
• Responds to internal and external requests for information and follows through to ensure requested actions are taken or completed
• Establishes and manages relationships with the industry – agents, band management, tour managers, labels representatives and venue management
• Manage internal documentation using internal booking systems, calendars and ticketing schedules
• Interfaces with agents and venues to verify availabilities and build a calendar of events
• Provides support for the preparation of grant applications and reporting, as well as special projects as assigned
• Assists with presentations, reports, materials, samples, etc. as needed for meetings and presentations both internal and external
• Works with internal and external box office team
• Assists in managing various venue calendars, schedules meetings, conferences and appointments
• Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares expense reports
• Other duties as assigned
• Possesses exceptional organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced, and deadline driven environment
• Professional written and verbal communication skills; ability to build and foster professional relationships with individuals at all levels
• Proficiency in MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Possesses a strong work ethic with a high sense of responsibility in an ever-changing environment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, handle sensitive matters and exercise excellent judgment
• Previous experience in the live music, touring and concert industry is considered an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sitting for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv79yj-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.