Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by managing the technical & financial aspects related to the show(s) production.
• Responsible for communicating the details of the evening's event to production crew and all relevant in-house departments. Responsible for securing required passes and tickets and prepares guest lists.
• Manages members of the Production crew and Greenroom staff.
• Ensure that members of the Band(s) have required items needed to perform the show(s).
• Supervises the Load-in and load out of band equipment and rental equipment.
• Responsible for documenting disciplinary issues of production crew and reports actions back to Production Manager.
• Executing settlement per contract with artists post show.(instead of point four)
• Ensuring all in-house policies are enforced regarding staging, safety and show protocol.
• 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience.
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to make clear concise decisions; sometimes with limited information.
• Computer literate in Windows applications.
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
• College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jo6z-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.