Live Nation Concerts is looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to be a critical part of delivering strategic projects in the finance organization. This role will be responsible for working with stakeholders and cross divisional partners to establish clear milestones and deliverables, to work within timelines and execute the roadmap to delivery. This candidate will enable collaboration across teams, while establishing clear accountability and ensuring timely delivery of project deliverables. This individual will be a self-starter and see projects through to completion.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Interface with internal and external stakeholders, vendors, and cross functional partners in the execution of projects to improve efficiency of operational and financial teams.
• Develop and maintain project schedules, testing and deliverables.
• Assist in oversight of integration of new acquisitions, including but not limited to, executing the individual projects plans, communicate plan and rollout of key policies and procedures, and working with respective teams to completion.
• Be a collaborative leader, capable of driving internal & external stakeholders to consensus while balancing projects needs with longer term relationship objective.
• Serve as point of contact for multi-team projects.
• Responsible for training and guidance documents to operational and financial stakeholders.
• Interpret business challenges, create process mapping, analyze potential improvements, and translate these into best practices and solutions.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Travel could be up to 25%
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, or related field; or commiserate experience.
• 1-2 years of project management and live entertainment experience is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
• Detail oriented with strong time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Able to manage competing priorities.
• Flexible and responsive to changing situations.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Great communication that allows you to interact with a diverse set of partners.
• Self-motivated and focused achieving results.
• Desire to work in fast-paced, multi-task, fluid environment capable of reacting instantly to changes in a competitive business environment.
• An innate ability to establish relationships and cultivate effective collaboration across wide groups of people.
• Working knowledge of MS Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams), Slack and Concur.
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz4017-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.