Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking a Staff Accountant in our Corporate Internal Reporting department to assist in the consolidation of monthly financials and coordination of internal and external audit requests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare the journal entries from the inboxes regarding restricted account entries, intercompany entries between divisions and late adjusting entries
• Run financial statement reports for monthly/quarterly financial statement package
• Tie out the Guarantor reports on monthly basis
• Tie out and send NI Tie Out file and AOI Tie Out file to planning group after each consolidation
• Reconcile companies which are used for late adjusting entries by running queries and updating for new GL accounts/report changes to provide the divisional finance contacts information regarding late adjusting entries
• Assemble and print the monthly financial statement reports package
• Assist with preparing divisional Balance Sheet review files
• Assist with internal and external audit requests in pulling support or requesting information from the divisions
• Retrieve monthly exchange rates and distribute monthly FX rates
• Other duties as assigned by management
Skills & Qualities Desired:
• Oracle experience a plus
• Strong Excel skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Multi-task oriented
• Strong organization skills
Education & Knowledge Desired:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting
• 1-2 + years comparable work experience
• Experience with Oracle is a plus
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.