Location: London or Manchester, UK
Line Manager: Senior Pricing Manager, UK & IE
Contract Terms: Full Time, Permanent
Ticketmaster Music is a passionate team dedicated to supporting the needs of the world's biggest touring artists (and their promoters, agents, and managers). Tasked with building Ticketmaster's relationships with the Artist community, this entails being on the pulse of where the business is moving through discussions with major industry players, informing the Artist community of the latest developments within Ticketmaster, assisting with the operations of events, acting as a resource to help maximize ticket sales and awareness, driving incremental revenue throughout the tour cycle, and understanding Artist needs and how Ticketmaster can serve them with new Products and Services.
Within Ticketmaster Music, the Global Pricing team plays a critical role – an invaluable resource for top tours to price their tickets to market and capture fair value on their events, ensuring we sell the right ticket, to the right fan, at the right price.
The Specialist, UK & IE Pricing Operations is responsible for assisting with operational best practices for Ticketmaster's growing pricing business in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The role works with the pricing team to build relationships with artist and promoter clients in support of their goals. This role works to ensure successful setup, pricing execution, and settlement of pricing events. Working in a fluid environment, this role must adapt to change, provide quality service, and work with cross-functional teams to ensure the pricing workflow is optimized and stable.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Provide quality assurance by building and checking events for optimized operational setup.
• Assist with Pricing overall strategy, such as pricing events, inventory management and events' settlement.
• Provide support to the Pricing team and Clients particularly related to onsale management.
• Build and provide ad hoc client reporting.
• Prioritize escalations efficiently based on client and business needs.
• Engage with internal support teams to ensure systems are in place to support pricing needs.
• Monitor major onsales and ensure Pricing escalations are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Identify ways in which to improve personal, team and business performance.
• Be vocal in raising trends or concerns to leadership teams.
• Work with cross-functional groups, including - but not limited to - tour execution, marketing, finance, event operations, legal, product teams, data teams, etc., to initiate and execute ad hoc projects within the constraints of tight, and often fluid, time deadlines.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Strong knowledge of the Ticketmaster Host system, event build process, and settlement
• Understanding of the business dynamics between venue, promoter and artist
• Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Experience in Airtable preferred, but not required
• Ability to think through, evaluate and solve problems logically and efficiently
• Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
• At least 2 years of work experience
• Ticketing experience required
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Exhibiting characteristics of integrity, honesty, discretion, loyalty and kindness to peers
• Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively
• Highly effective communication skills – written and verbal
• Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude and ability to work effectively with a range of people and personalities
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzb9wn-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.