The Regulatory & Legal Compliance Analyst will work closely with the Regulatory & Legal Compliance Director to support oversight and statistics across the workstreams of the Regulatory & Legal Compliance Program. This position will work closely with key stakeholders across multiple functional and business groups to facilitate Regulatory & Legal Compliance across the Live Nation Entertainment portfolio.
• Work closely with the Regulatory & Legal Compliance Director to help determine strategy for the Regulatory & Legal Compliance Program including required Policy & Procedures, Corporate Training & Education, and Technical support where applicable.
• Assist in maintaining a database of appropriate Compliance and Industry appropriate laws & regulations, conduct gap assessments against current LNE practices, and update or create operational processes as needed
• Will support facilitating cross-functional company efforts with guidance from senior leadership including working with the legal department concerning operational compliance with legal undertakings
• Help draft persuasive communications that are based upon sound logic and relevant data
• Help to create positioning, messaging, and storytelling across multiple releases and solutions, this may include working with the Corporate Training team to develop training for compliance programs as well as monitor compliance of those trainings
• Assist with building a knowledgebase of best practices and key learnings
• Work on multiple projects or programs of high complexity and/or high visibility
• Will build and nurture relationships and partnerships with internal and external team members to achieve desired results
• Develop metrics, dashboards, and reports for Regulatory & Legal Compliance related program activities
• Bachelor's Degree (Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or an equivalent field of study) or similar work experience
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Experience using BI tools
• Business Objects, Domo, or Tableau Experience a plus
• Excellent computer skills including experience with word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills required
• Ability to work with cross functional stakeholders in order to meet organizational goals within deadline
• Ability to work in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones a plus
• Ability to maintain discretion with sensitive and confidential information
• Passionate and willing to learn
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3ko4x-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.