WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
We're looking for a rock star to join our Recruiting team! You will have the opportunity to be involved in each part of the recruitment lifecycle while partnering closely with recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers and candidates. This role plays a major part in providing an awesome and smooth candidate experience. So, if you're highly motivated, super collaborative, and eager to learn new things (on a stellar team we might add), this could be just the right opportunity for you!
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Partner closely with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates to provide the vital support needed throughout recruiting process-- from posting open roles to extending offers
• Update and maintain Recruiting data via our applicant tracking system and help pull reports for key insights
• Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews (phone, Zoom, in-person) while helping to ensure a great interview experience
• Coordinate with Recruiters and HR on new hire preparations and set-up, inclusive of orientation and new hire paperwork collection
• Prepare employee letters as needed
• Partake in recruiting ad hoc projects as we work to continuously evolve our recruiting function
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Enthusiastic and extremely organized
• Excellent collaboration, attention to detail, time-management, and prioritization skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel
• 1-2 years of Human Resources experience preferred but not required
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xekv-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.