• Job Summary:
Summary: Responsible for preparing and processing all aspects of payroll according to weekly, bi-weekly, or semi-monthly payroll cycle.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Timely and accurate processing of high volume payrolls according to established payroll schedule and in compliance with established SOX procedures. This includes utilizing timekeeping system files, spreadsheet uploads, and manual data entry for employee hours. Ability to balance payroll and reconcile discrepancies in a tight time frame prior to service provider transmission is required.
• Accurate processing of employee pay in accordance with regulations.
• Process bonuses, special payments, and taxable cash and non-cash fringe benefits.
• Employee maintenance including direct deposits, garnishments, federal and state tax set ups.
• Calculating and processing manual checks as required.
• Timely research and resolution to payroll inquires from employees, HR, department managers, and other parties while maintaining top notch customer service and sense of urgency.
• Able to interpret and execute in accordance with Union Collective Bargaining Agreements.
• Maintain confidentiality of payroll information.
• Remain in constant communication with teammates and management.
• Document processes and maintain to ensure consistency with each payroll
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and team player
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
• Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
• Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
• Garnishment processing experience
• Union experience preferred
• Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
• Basic federal, state and local tax knowledge
• Minimum of 2 years experience with a high volume payroll
• ADP and Web Based payroll systems/applications experience preferred
• Multi state experience that includes California preferred
• Continuing education in Payroll or Accounting field preferred
• FCP or CPP designation preferred
• If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g330v5-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.