Production Runner - Cadence Bank Amp At Chastain
THE JOB – Lighting Engineer at the Tabernacle
Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) production. Assist in all aspects of stage & load in operations, assist in all on-site lighting & stage set up with a focus in lighting adjustments to artist or event specifications. Candidates must be able to accommodate artist/event A/V requirements and ensure proper care and handling of all Live Nation and rental lighting & A/V equipment.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Performs the Load-in & out of band equipment and rental equipment
• Focus and lighting adjustments to artist or event specifications
• Spotlight Operations/Lighting Control Boards operation & programming
• Maintenance and repair of lighting equipment
• Assist with Production throughout the house as needed
• Accommodate artist/event A/V requirements
• Responsible for safe and consistent operation of lighting
• Assist with the technical advance with Artists representatives
• Ensure proper care and handling of all Live Nation and rental lighting & A/V equipment
• Interact with visiting production crews to ensure a successful show
• Distribute or create lighting plot plans
• Oversee and operate systems pertaining to lighting throughout the entire event
• Ensure Special Events lighting needs are scheduled and met
• Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist with any Special Events operations
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3 years minimum Tour or Stage Production experience
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• High School Diploma
Preferred: College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level , extreme lighting changes , strobes & moving lights
• Able to wear a radio earpiece during the scheduled shift
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbev5x-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.