Awesome Job: HR Operations Coordinator
Great Location: Hollywood, CA
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Our HR Operations Coordinator helps support the recruiting and HR operations teams and their recruiting and administrative efforts across Ticketmaster. They are the glue and backbone that helps keep the HR operational functions running smoothly! The right candidate is a master-scheduler, a whiz at HR administrative support, calm and collected in a storm of requests, well organized with an eye for detail, and has great customer-service orientation.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Coordinate and facilitate candidate interviews, including greeting candidates in person
• Work closely with the recruiting team and new hires to facilitate and coordinate an exceptional on-boarding process
• Schedule and send interview confirmations to candidates, hiring managers and their interviewing teams
• Post jobs on various internet sites (professional, niche, university, etc) as well as updating the company Career site
• Draft offer letters, including standard, internal/promotion, and intern candidates
• Prepares other employment letters ie. employment verifications, transfers
• Answers general employment questions and maintains HR operations email inbox
• Provides HRIS transaction support in the HRIS system (Workday)
• Manage and facilitate background/reference checks for select candidates
• Oversee and manage Employee Referral Bonus program & tracking
• Interface and provide exceptional levels of customer service to candidates, hiring managers, business unit leaders, executives and vendors
• Coordinating logistics for travel (candidates and HR team), team meetings and lunches, and conference calls.
• Support the company social media campaigns (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Conduct Internet research and other projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1 + years administrative experience in an HR/Recruiting support role preferred
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems highly preferred. Workday is a huge plus.
• Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Experience in working with HRIS systems
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a very fast-paced ever-changing environment
• Exceptional organization skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently
• Demonstrates patience, empathy, diplomacy, ability to adapt style to different audiences, and exceptional customer-service
• Self-motivated, resourceful, proactive, and collaborative team player
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Strong attention to detail
• Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d885yx-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.