Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of human resource support duties. Assists in maintaining the human resource database and all employee records and files. Completes assigned tasks to effectively manage the recruitment, hiring, and transfer processes in the HRIS system, Workday.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assumes responsibility for effectively recording, maintaining, and reporting human resource information.
• Enter and maintain information in the human resource database. Ensures that system records are accurately documented and cross-checked.
• Enters new hire information in the human resource system database.
• Ensures that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
• Assist with the completion of monthly and year-end reports regarding terminations, transfers, and new hires
• Prepares recruitment lists, requisition approvals and job postings.
• Completes miscellaneous research, reports, and memos as requested.
• Reviews background check results for venues.
• Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relations with applicants, employees, managers, and business partners.
• Assists with questions and problems courteously and promptly.
• Obtains and conveys information as needed.
• Maintains and projects the Company's professional reputation, including handling information in a confidential and professional manner.
• Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with Company employees and with management.
• Supports Company initiatives as needed.
• Coordinates with related departments as required. Answers questions and provides assistance.
• Keeps management appropriately informed of activities and of any significant problems.
• Attends and participates in meetings as required.
• Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
• Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
• Performs miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects as assigned.
• Performance Measurements:
• The human resource information system functions smoothly. Personnel data and statistics are efficiently recorded, stored, and retrieved as appropriate
• Reporting functions are completed accurately and timely, and in accordance with established policies and federal and state regulations
• The Company's professional reputation is maintained
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 1 year of Human Resource or related experience.
• Basic understanding of human resource functions.
• Knowledge of all related computer applications.
• Understanding of State Employment Laws and Statutes, and human resource reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
• This position requires strong communication skills with a supervisor. Ability to communicate effectively via email, conference calls and periodic updates is essential.
• Demonstrates a high level of integrity.
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms.
• Flexible Schedule
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8692-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.