Film, Advisory Assistant
Beverly Hills, CA
The Human Resources Coordinator will provide administrative support to the HR team in their recruiting efforts for the US Concerts division.
• Work closely with the Recruiting/HR Team and new hires to facilitate and coordinate an exceptional on-boarding process
• Schedule and send interview confirmations to candidates
• Post jobs on various internet sites (professional, niche, university, etc) and update the LNE Career site
• Manage and facilitate background/reference checks for selected candidates
• Review background checks results for team of seasonal employees and advise as necessary
• Coordinate and facilitate candidate interviews
• Provide exceptional levels of customer service to candidates, hiring managers, business unit leaders, executives and vendors
• Support college recruiting efforts including college relations as needed
• Manage recruitment-related vendor invoices
• Conduct Internet research and other projects as needed
• 1-2 years in an HR/Recruiting support role required
• Undergrad education in Administration or Human Resources or equivalent experience preferred
• Familiarity with HRIS, preferably Workday
• Must be fluent in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional organization skills with the ability to effectively managed multiple projects concurrently
• Self-motivated, resourceful, proactive, and collaborative team player.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d870eq-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.