Budweiser Stage is seeking a full-time Guest Services Supervisor. The Guest Services Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of the Guest Services team within the venue. Duties may also include additional functions under the direction of the Event Staff Manager and/or Experience Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Direct and supervise Guest Services staff and other employees performing similar services as directed.
• Provide exceptional guest service by greeting and assisting guests and responding to guest inquiries and complaints.
• On an ongoing basis, lead and train staff to include assisting in staffing positions to ensure that all staff members are well-informed on event specific details.
• Assist with managing breaks.
• Assist management to ensure compliance with all venue policies and procedures to include all safety regulations.
• Oversee productivity and work assignments of the guest services staff and communicate with the designated Manager any challenges and status of all assignments prior to the conclusion of the shift.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow crew members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include participation in our post-show pick, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, POS systems, and sales inventory Etc.
• Assign and schedule team members to specific duties.
• Other tasks as assigned by the venue management team.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• At least 2 years in guest services, customer service and/or communications
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact, and empathy
• A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants for employment in Canada must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Stationary position for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; movement throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; ability to
operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; move up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwzk32-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.