IT Help Desk Coordinator
Summary: As a Festival Coordinator, your role will be to support the dynamic and fast paced festival and team at our Live Nation Vancouver office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain and update festival and venue websites
• Manage festival social media content calendars and help with organizing/sourcing content and copy. Creating unique social media copy for multi genre festivals.
• Provide high quality customer service for festival inquires and fan emails (10+ Festivals in Canada)
• Be available to work onsite over weekends at festivals throughout the spring and summer
• Organize creative for paid festival social campaigns
• Participate in special projects and perform other festival production and marketing duties as requested
• Coordinating within the festival team for advance logistics planning for all festivals
Skills & Qualities Desired:
• A minimum of 1-2 years related experience
• Bachelor's degree in a Marketing or related area of study, or equivalent experience
• General knowledge of current digital and social media tools
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite considered an asset
• Must be able to multitask and be highly organized with a 'can do' attitude
• Proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively
• Ability to take direction while also displaying strong personal initiative
• Available to work evenings and weekends as required as well as travel out of town to work on site for festivals
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Must have an avid interest in music, be knowledgeable about artists and genres, and have an overall interest in learning about the music industry
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jn81-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.