- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
• Provide administrative support to the Executive Team including, as appropriate, managing emails and incoming telephone calls, managing expense claims, assistance with calendar management and filing system maintenance.
• Prepare letters, documents, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations as required.
• Be aware of activities and whereabouts of the Executive Team including all appointments and meetings to be able to respond to enquiries appropriately.
• Support the administration department to ensure the upkeep of maintenance for the office building and maintain contact with external contractors when required.
• Maintain filing of confidential Executive, Legal and HR files including all venue and staff employment contracts.
• Attend and take the minutes for all meetings as required.
• Maintain the Quality management system for the company and coordinate with Auditors and internal stakeholders to ensure processes are current across the business.
• Undertake project work for the Executive Team or other managers as directed. This will include carrying out or coordinating all aspects of the project management process.
• Carry out the event management of all live well activities in all offices across Australia and New Zealand for staff wellbeing and general social activities.
• Manage the complimentary ticket and charity component of the company including liaising with staff on ticket requests.
• Perform other duties as directed.
The Executive Assistant reports to the Executive Vice President.
• At least 5 years' experience in an Executive Assistant position
• Strong skills in Microsoft software (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation
• Ability to prioritise work
• Attention to detail
• Strong organisational abilities
• Strong commitment to provision of service excellence
• Strong project management skills
• Proactive focus
• Accuracy and thoroughness
• Highly motivated
• Ability to work and contribute in a team environment
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
You would have got a first feel of what it is like working at Ticketmaster through our career site and looking at our Ticketmaster Values. Are you ready to start your journey with us? One of your first stops would be our Going Live Session, our own way of welcoming you to Team Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is the world's largest ticket marketplace and the global market leader in live event ticketing products and services. Through official partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, sports teams, festivals, performing arts centres and theatres, Ticketmaster now processes over 500 million tickets. As part of Live Nation Entertainment, the largest live entertainment company in the world, Ticketmaster is traded on the New York Stock Exchange as NYSE: LYV.
Ticketmaster operates in over 30 countries across North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Overall, the company employs over 6,500 individuals. Ticketmaster was established in Phoenix, Arizona in 1976.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.