Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Remote / Virtual
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
As a member of the Marketing Services team, you will be involved in the marketing of some of the most exciting live events across Canada, featuring up and coming and established artists from around the world. Examples of past events include Beyonce, BTS, Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Kendrick Lamar, Harry Styles, Michelle Obama, Arcade Fire, the Chainsmokers, Chris Stapleton, Rockin River Festival, Chasing Summer Festival, and many more.
In your role as Digital Media Coordinator, you will work closely with the Marketing Services team in the execution of paid campaigns, including the set up and implementation of ad tracking, creative trafficking, monitoring campaigns, invoicing, and wrap reporting.
• Support the Marketing Services team in the execution of paid and traditional media planning and booking
• Provide regular spend and performance reporting on campaigns and vendors, and contribute with recommendations based on performance
• Manage key organizational tools used by the Marketing Services team, including ad calendars, task trackers, vendor spends, and invoice reporting
• Assist with audience creation, pixel management, and managing various other tracking tools and data
• Traffic ad creative, including radio spots, TV creative, and the creation of ad serving tags
• Create, audit, and code invoices, and compile into marketing summary packages
• Manage website updates for various properties
• Organize, manage, and work within shared calendars, tracking documents, and project management platforms
• Contribute to the execution and implementation of new strategies and opportunities
• Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested.
• Exceptional knowledge of Google Sheets and Excel
• A working understanding of DMPs, Ad Serving and Tracking Platforms (including GTM, Campaign Manager) DSPs, Salesforce, and experience with key advertising platforms
• Experience with Asana or other similar project management tools
• A passion for events and marketing
• A proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively in a professional environment
• An exceptional ability to multi-task, stay organized, and self-manage tight deadlines and high volume
• The ability to take direction while also displaying strong personal initiative
• The ability to think resourcefully and problem solve
• Available to work evenings and weekends as required
• A positive, winning attitude, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to work well within a team environment
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those who will be selected for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8e9y-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.